Cid's Cambodia Build

We're building in Siem Reap, Cambodia. I am excited to experience a brand new culture. I am also excited to see teammates from past trips. Looking forward to a great trip!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013


I am a bit blog challenged so finishing up Day 2's build.  We finished the outhouse and were quite happy :). The home owner and her mom were quite happy.   Not sure if I showed you our 2 little friends before.

Here is our lovely homeowner and her mom.





Posted by cid at 3:11 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (11)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • Friday, Friday Friday!  Our team grew in size whic...
      • Ah, Thursday - or as we like to refer to it, "cu...
      • Okay, time to catch up on the blog.  We are up to ...
      • I am a bit blog challenged so finishing up Day 2'...
      • Day two is in the books as a successful build da...
      • Time to recap the first day of building.  We loade...
      • So today, being Sunday and our first full day in S...
      • Okay, well I can tell you that updating the blog...
      • The adventure continues.  I am 1/3 of the way to C...
      • The countdown is officially on to Cambodia.  I hav...
      • Welcome to the 2013 Habitat build in Cambodia

About Me

My photo
cid
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.